Anyone managing public greenspace knows the importance of understanding the profile of their users. We have the capability to combine insightful visitor surveys with our environmental expertise to help you understand more about your visitors and stakeholders. Our surveys can also help you evaluate your projects or refine your plans for the future.
Our surveys can:
- Identify who your regular site users are.
- Understand what issues really matter to your site users.
- Find out who doesn't visit your site - and why.
- Get real data on how effectively you are reaching your target audiences.
- Discover how effective your interpretation and educational work is at raising awareness and understanding.
- Help you produce a credible evaluation of the impact of your projects.
We have carried out insightful surveys for a wide range of clients including local authorities, the Woodland Trust, National Trust and Wildlife Trusts.
If you want to plan for the future, find out what your visitors really want or prove the effectiveness of your work, you need to talk to us, and we will talk to your visitors!
How can I find out more?