There are many advantages of an NWE Visitor Survey, these include:
- All surveys are carried out to a professional quality and standard by experienced researchers.
- You don’t have to manage the survey or make any commitment of staff time or resources. We will work with you to ensure we understand your objectives and get you the information you need.
- We will analyse and present the survey results to you in clear easy to interpret reports. Data can be presented graphically, in table or summary form or even on maps.
- Our reports are objective – we will tell you what your visitors really think, not what they think you want to hear.
- Integration – because we understand the management of greenspaces and peoples’ environmental concerns we can integrate surveys with your wider site management planning or project development needs, saving you money and time and helping you achieve better results.
- We can carry out electronic surveys – no need to feel guilty about reams of paper questionnaires.
- It’s easy – just tell us what you need to know, and we will design a survey for you. Once you are happy with the survey we will agree dates and permission for our interviewers to be on site, and then let us do the hard work.
- Up until now the main barrier to using professional interviewers has been cost, however, by bringing our survey management and allocation in house and the use of new technology we are able to offer you some of the most cost effective solutions available today.
Find out more?